1. This website is published by K Page Main Beach Pty Limited A.C.N. 125 178 985 acting as trustee for KP Beachfront No. 2 Trust (KPMB).
4. KPMB may, at any time, add or remove content from this Website without notice.
6. Although KPMB uses its best endeavours to confirm the accuracy of any information published on this Website, you agree that KPMB cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to KPMB. You agree to make your own enquiries to verify information provided.
7. The information, materials and services in this Website are provided for general information purposes only. Information is current at the time of first publication. Information provided on and through this Website is not legal or other professional advice and is not intended to be comprehensive. You are responsible for determining the validity, quality and relevance of any information, material or service and to take appropriate independent advice before acting or relying on any of it to ensure that it meets your particular requirements. You should report any error or omission in any information, material or service to KPMB.
8. This Website may feature or display third party advertising or content. By featuring or displaying such advertising or content, KPMB does not in any way represent that KPMB recommends or endorses the relevant advertiser, its products or services or advertising content.
9. Neither KPMB nor any third party will be liable for any errors in content, or for any actions you take in reliance on them. Neither you nor any other person may hold KPMB liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in respect of such content, the transmission or delivery of such content or any loss or damage arising from any of them.
10. KPMB may promote, advertise or sponsor functions, events, offers, competitions or other activities which may be conducted online or offline and which may be conducted by third parties. These activities may be subject to separate terms and conditions. You participate in any such activities entirely at your own risk. KPMB does not accept any responsibility in connection with your participation in activities conducted by any other party.
12. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts this Website or the servers and networks that host this Website. You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of this Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of this Website or the content.
13. You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
14. KPMB may stop (temporarily or permanently) providing access to this Website to you, or to guests or members generally, at its discretion and without prior notice to you.
15. KPMB may in its sole discretion restrict your access to this Website. If KPMB does this, you may be prevented from accessing all or any part of this Website. KPMB will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
16. As electronic websites are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to this Website is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis only.
19. Nothing contained on this Website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any information on this Website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person. KPMB makes no representations or warranties that your use of the information on this Website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
20. You may view this Website and its contents for personal and non commercial use only and subject to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation. You may not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of this Website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this Website without the prior written consent of KPMB or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material.
21. You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of this Website nor any computer software or code contained in this Website, nor may you decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to this Website.
22. If you correspond or otherwise communicate with KPMB, you automatically grant to KPMB an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on this Website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products and services.
24. KPMB reserves the right to prevent third parties from linking to this Website.
25. Given the nature of the internet, KPMB cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure, free from viruses, fault or other conditions which could damage or interfere with your computer systems and KPMB does not warrant that your access to this Website will be uninterrupted, error free or that any defects will be corrected. Whilst KPMB takes precautions to protect information, KPMB does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any content or information you transmit via the Website. You therefore transmit to this Website at your own risk. However, once KPMB receives your transmission, KPMB and its third parties will take reasonable steps to preserve its security.
26. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you use to access this Website or any website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, KPMB will not accept any responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this Website, any website or any linked website.
27. Cookies may be used on this Website to gather data in relation to this Website and you consent to this (although you may be able to disable cookies on your web browser). Use of Your Information and Material
28. KPMB appreciates any suggestions you may have regarding ways in which this Website may be improved or materials which may be added to this Website (Unsolicited Ideas). Any Unsolicited Ideas that you submit will not be regarded as confidential and become the sole property of KPMB upon being submitted to KPMB. KPMB may use, reproduce, disclose, publish, modify, adapt and transmit any Unsolicited Ideas to others, without restriction or any obligation to compensate you.
30. KPMB makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to any information, content, materials or products included in this Website or to the availability, functionality or performance of such any information, content, materials or products, except as otherwise provided under any applicable law.
31. KPMB does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including through negligence or matters outside its control), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this Website or any linked website, nor does KPMB accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained on, or accessed through, this Website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, KPMB disclaims any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this Website or the information that they contain.
32. The use of the information on this Website is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, KPMB excludes all liability in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of, or related to, the use, or inability to use, the information on this Website or provided through this Website. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, interruption of business, loss of data, income or profit, loss of, or damage to property, and third party claims. If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, KPMB limits its liability to the re-supply of the relevant information or services.
33. You agree to indemnify KPMB and other persons involved in the creation of this Website from all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this Website, any information that you provide via this Website or any damage that you may cause to this Website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy and trade mark infringement.